This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using the links in this post.
photo by: Mindy Dunlap @bellandwhistlestockshop
FRUiT FillED CONES + DELICIOUS AND FUN SUMMER SNACK
Here is a fun way to get your kiddos to eat a healthy and portable snack this summer. Fruit filled Cones! I love taking these poolside or to the beach! The kids love holding the cone and eating with their hands. Read below how we adding a little “glam” and made this an over the top summer recipe!
Whipped cream and sprinkles!
What kids isn’t in love with a little whipped cream and sprinkles! I found healthier sprinkles* that are:
- Made with vegetable colorants and no artificial dyes
- Add magic to cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and other baked goods
- Perfect for decorating pastries, doughnuts, and candies
- Sprinkle them over ice cream and frozen desserts
- Kosher certified and Feingold approved
They are pretty cool and I don’t feel bad when I sprinkle them over everything !
*(this is an affiliate link. I love this product and wanted to share it with you. I make a little money (at no additional cost to you) and you get an awesome product!! yay!! its a win win).
- ice cream cones
- fruit (I used strawberries, blueberries & grapes)
- whipped cream
- sprinkles (this is an affiliate link)
- grab an ice cream cone
- add the fruit
- top with a little whipped cream
- finish by adding sprinkles
ITEMS I LOVE USING & RECOMMEND:
Below I have provided affiliate links to the materials & goodies that we have used to make the fruit filled cones.