This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using the links in this post (at no additional cost to you).
How to make Anti-Aging Face Wash
This is the amazing anti aging face wash, that we used and made, during our ladies Spa night (along with this amazing Rosemary Toner)! Read all about it here. Ya’ll, I have really sensitive skin and I couldn’t get over how good my face felt after using this! The oils used to make this amazing face wash have anti-aging qualities, which are amazing for my skin.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 oz Glass Bottles, with Black Fine Mist Sprayers
- Dr Bronner’s Castile soap (unscented)
- Distilled water
- Frankincense Essential oil
- Myrrh Essential oil
- Lavender Essential oil
- add 3 drops of each essential oil. ( 3 drops of Lavender, 3 drops of Myrrh, 3 drops of Frankincense essential oils) to a 2 onz Fin Mist Spray bottle.
- then add equal parts water & Castile Soap.
that’s it! as simple as that!
I hope you enjoy making this. It is perfect to make at a ladies Spa night, but they are also amazing to give as gifts to your lady friends.