Mini Blueberry Pancakes
Here is a delicious and easy to make pancake recipe, that is delicious and kid friendly! Try making these with your kids for breakfast; they are perfect for little hands to help with. Your kids will surely love them.
Check out the recipe below and be sure to check out other awesome tips, for parents like you and me, to survive summer (and not just survive, but actually thrive and enjoy summer…with the kids) I call it #mommysummersurvival
A kid approved recipe that has been tested and loved by picky eaters. Have them for breakfast or make them for lunch, this recipe is awesome and beats the frozen boxed stuff because it has added goodness. I came up with this recipe by swapping out the chocolate chips from my Mini Chocolate Chips Recipe.
- 1.5 cups of Krusteaz mix
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of milk (approx.)
- 1 Tbls chia seeds
- 1 Tbls flaxseeds
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tbls. coconut oil
- 1 large mixing bowl
- frying pan
- metal spatula
- small ice cream scoop
- mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, using your whisk.
- place pan on medium- heat, and add coconut oil to frying pan.
- scoop out the mixture into your frying pan, making sure you space them out.
- add blueberries
- wait for pancake mix to bubble, crating small “craters”
- flip pancakes
- serve once they are ready
#survival tip #1:
- Use all of the mixture and make mini pancakes.
- Allow them to cool and place the pancakes in a freezer ziplock bag and store in freezer.
- Use during the week.
#survival tip #2:
- Store leftover mixture in the fridge (in an air tight container)
- Next morning, stir mixture.
- Use to make Mini Chocolate Chip Pancakes