Delicious strawberry, cranberry & blueberry crumble!
1. add berries to a pan
2. turn on heat to medium high.
3. add 1/2 cup of water.
4.zest one lemon and add the juice of that lemon. Allow the mixture to simmer until the fruit has thickened & turned a slightly darker color.
5. add 1 cup of flour to a mixing bowl.
6. add cold butter & begin to mix the two until you get pea sized dough balls forming.
7. add the vanilla extract.
8. then add the brown sugar, white granulated sugar, the salt & the honey.
9. Finally at the old fashioned oats and mix it all together.
Turn off the heat and place the topping mixture on top of the hot berry mixture. Place it all in a 375 degree oven for about 20 min or until golden brown.