Mini paper Flowers Tutorial
- cardstock paper (the color of the flower you desire)
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
- a pencil
- cut out the mini flower pattern (download the pattern I used here).
- make sure you have 3 large flowers patterns and 3 small pattern patters cut out.
- using a pencil roll in the first flower petal edges
- use your scissors to cut the second petals a little deeper ( so you can curl in the edges more)
- use your pencil and roll in the second flower petal edges
- put a dot of hot glue into the middle of the first flower petal & glue the second flower on
- roll out the small heart shaped petals and glue them on one by one.