The Most Delicious Cranberry Banana Muffins Recipe
If you are looking for a yummy treat with great flavors, try making these Banana Nut Bread Muffins. They are my go to, after school/summer snack for the kids. I love knowing all the ingredients that go into these + no preservatives. Its a fun little recipe with no frosting needed!! Yum!
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick salted butter (1/2 cup), softened
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla extract
- 2 large egg ( room temperature)
- cranberries ( or blueberries)
Once you have gathered all your ingredients, you are ready to start making these mouthwatering Banana Muffins!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- First, whisk flour, baking soda, & salt together in a large mixing bowl. (I have included an affiliate link*, for your convenience, I LOVE these mixing bowls because they are wide but compact and they are made of glass. You will love them!)
- Next, soften the butter.
- Into a mixer add the bananas, softened butter, sugar, room temp eggs, cranberry ( or blueberries) and vanilla. Stir with the whisk paddle until combined well and a little fluffy.
- Switch to the Flat Beater mixer paddle and slowly add the wet ingredients into the mixer. Stir until just combined – do not over mix.
- Using an Ice Cream Scoop, scoop out the batter into a greased or paper lined 12 muffin pan. (* I have included a link to my favorite muffin pan, these are awesome).
- Bake for about 22 – 26 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Finally, remove muffins from pan and let cool completely on rack.
*I only recommend products that I use and love. My opinions are 100% my own. When you make a purchase using my links, I make a little money (yay!!) at no additional cost to you!! Win Win!!
This Banana muffin recipe is a staple around here, especially for after school snacks. These muffins are also perfect to take to play dates! or bake them this summer, they are the perfect snack to leave on your countertops so the kids can snack on all day long! They are also great to bake before heading out to hang out with friends. They will be a hit!
Life . Style + Motherhood blog
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER:
Leave A Comment